Dr. Brendan P. O'Connor is a graduate of Life University School of Chiropractic in Marietta, GA and he graduated salutatorian of his class in March of 2000. In July of that year he relocated to Phoenix Arizona and has been serving the community ever since. The doctor uses multiple techniques based on each patients unique needs. Fullspin
Dr. Brendan P. O'Connor is a graduate of Life University School of Chiropractic in Marietta, GA and he graduated salutatorian of his class in March of 2000. In July of that year he relocated to Phoenix Arizona and has been serving the community ever since. The doctor uses multiple techniques based on each patients unique needs. Fullspine/diversified, Thompson drop, Activator, Toggle, New Life Cervical are just a few of them. His goal is to find the cause of your pain and correct it rather than treat the symptoms.
We have the same friendly staff you have been used to for the last 19 years. All staff members are English and Spanish speaking and are here to make you as comfortable as possible during your visits.
With the rising costs of healthcare we at AZ Back Health understand that not everyone has insurance plans which cover chiropractic care. We will do our best to come up with an affordable solution to get you the care you need. We are in the process of getting credentialed with most major medical plans such as BCBS, Cigna, and Medicare. We
With the rising costs of healthcare we at AZ Back Health understand that not everyone has insurance plans which cover chiropractic care. We will do our best to come up with an affordable solution to get you the care you need. We are in the process of getting credentialed with most major medical plans such as BCBS, Cigna, and Medicare. We don't want money to be the reason you don't get the treatment you need.
If you are active or inactive military please let us know we value your service.
We specialize in the detection and correction of Vertebral subluxations by thoroughly looking at your past medical history, physical examination and use of diagnostic imaging if needed. Once we determine the cause of your pain we will use a combination of chiropractic adjustments, physiotherapy, trigger point release and spinal decompression therapy to correct the problem. The purpose of spinal adjustments is to return the spine to a natural state of health and to reduce pain, muscle spasms, and nerve irritation, so you can enjoy your life pain free.
Our team understand the stress and pain patients are in following personal injury accidents. We analyze, diagnose, and create an individualized treatment plan for whiplash and soft tissue injuries. We will thoroughly explain your treatment and update your insurance agency on your behalf.
Most work injuries are caused by overuse and repetitive stress injuries. Overtime, small tasks done with poor posture can lead to acute and chronic pain, which can result in reduced worker productivity, lost time from work, disability, and an inability to perform job tasks.
We love our patients, so feel free to call or visit during normal business hours. Appointments are preferred but we do accept walk-ins. Our doctor and staff speak Spanish.
3540 E Baseline Rd Suite 117 Phoenix, Arizona 85042
09:00 am – 06:00 pm
Your Safety and Health is our concern. We care about you…..
As a medical provider we make sure we adhere to strict hygiene protocols. We have taken additional precautions and enhanced cleaning measures to ensure your safety during the COVID-19 outbreak. We want you to feel confident when coming to AZ Back Health that we have your very best health in mind. It is important during a pandemic to make sure you are keeping your health optimal so we encourage you to KEEP coming in for treatment. Chiropractic care has holistic benefits which include improvements with organ function, overall immunity, asthma, headaches, ear infections as well as well-known improvements in spine and joint pain. The list is much greater; however, this is merely to remind you how important it is to maintain your health during a time like this outbreak.
What AZ BACK is doing to ensure limited exposure to COVID-19
• Creating social distancing by having less patients back to back
• Providing hand sanitizer for all patients and employees to use while in our office
• Temporarily reducing physical contact when unnecessary, including handshakes or hugs
• Increase in cleaning of equipment, beds, doorknobs and surfaces that come into contact with people
• Increasing cleaning of all equipment used during treatment modalities
• Use of essential oils in a diffuser to increase immunity
What you can do to help
• Practice good hygiene:
• Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds by rubbing your hands together with the soap.
• Avoid touching your face (eyes, mouth, nose and ears) with unwashed hands, especially after touching doorknobs, money, hand railings and other objects frequently touched by others.
• Cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough (using tissue, your sleeve or the fold in your elbow)
• Tell your healthcare provider if you have traveled internationally in the last 30 days especially to areas of China, Japan, South Korea, Iran and Italy or if you have come from an area that is now under quarantine.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick
• Use a mask when YOU are the one who is sick
• Reschedule your appointment if you are experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath and body aches
• If you have the above symptoms seek medical attention as soon as possible. MAKE SURE to call the emergency room ahead of time and explain your symptoms to ensure everyone’s safety.
• Take precautions in social distancing by reducing public transportation and frequency around large groups of people
For further information see https://www.cdc.gov/